An Introduction...





Hello everyone!

After thinking for a while about what I wanted to talk about I came up with this blog's theme. There were lots of topics to choose from, but I couldn't decide. Since I like History I thought: 'why not looking at it from a different perspective?'

Fashion has changed throughout the ages, according to social standards, beauty models and periods' necessities. Along this blog's posts my hope is to learn and show you a beautiful part of History not often acknowledged but, from my point of view, very interesting.

I will try to keep it simple: it's a very specific topic and I want us both (me and you, reader) to understand it.

So I hope you'll like this blog's content and even if you are not very interested in this subject you can always scroll down the screen and take a look at the marvellous fabrics and jewellery ancient people used to wear 💫.

And...that's it! I'm planning on focusing mainly on ancient civilisations ( such as Egypt, Mesopotamia, etc) but if you'd like me to cover any other, you can leave me a comment :) Of course, I'll try to research it as best as possible, but if you notice or know something I don't, please let me know. Also, you're VERY welcome to leave a nice comment just because you've liked the entry!

Have a nice day! 👾

 


    

    

    

Comentarios

  1. I'm interested in the topic you're going to talk about. Since the concept of fashion has changed a lot throughout history. I have heard that the Egyptians wore wigs instead of their real hair, is this true?.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Please write your name when you post comments. Even though I presume it's Marina, isn't it?

      Eliminar
    2. I'm glad you're interested ^^ It's true! But I will talk more about it in next posts...so stay tuned 👀👀

      Eliminar
  2. I like this theme and I like history too, mainly the ancient history. I would like to learn more about the Egyptian civilisations, its costumes, its monuments... I leave a topic here, but anything I sure like it.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Zoe! Egyptians will sure appear in this blog, don't worry :) They're a very interesting civilisation.

      Eliminar
  3. Laura I love your blog topic. Really interesting and creative. I hope you really do some research and keep us up-to-date!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Woww, I love the idea of studying History from a different perspective, specially if they are ancient civilizations!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I absolutely love your theme, Laura! I am really interested to look at the History of fashion, I find it beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Lauraaaa how interesting is going to be your blog I'm really invested on it and probably someday suggest you a topic that I would like you to write about💯

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Amal!! Love to see you here and that you're invested in this blog!

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Mesopotamia